Barrie's class at the Mushroom, Timna Mines in the Negev in southern Israel. Moses and the Israelites may have passed by this way.
Explore ancient mysteries
How Jesus Became Christian, 2008.
Order in-store or online from any major book retailer
Selected Articles by Barrie Wilson
- Taking Paul at his Word (PDF)
- What's a Messiah to Do? (PDF)
- If We Only Had Paul, What Would We Know of Jesus? (PDF)
- Brothers - movie - analysis (PDF)
- Big Fish – movie – analysis
- The Decline of the American Empire - movie - analysis (PDF)
- Dreamchild - movie - analysis - Alice in Wonderland (PDF)
- Run Lola Run – movie – analysis (PDF)
- The Rif Lover – movie – analysis (PDF)
- Hermeneutical Studies: Dilthey, Sophocles and Plato (Lewiston NY: Mellen Press, 1990). Articles interpreting Plato's Republic, Sophocles' Oedipus the King, Bardaisan's treatise On Nature, Fate and Freedom. Critiques of Rudolf Bultmann's demythologizing and E.D.Hirsch's authorial will.
- About Interpretation: From Plato to Dilthey - A Hermeneutic Anthology (New York: Peter Lang, 1989). Selections of writings on Classical Greek and Early Christian Allegorical methods; Reformation principles for the interpretation of scripture; and modern approaches -- Schleiermacher, Dilthey and Bultmann on textual interpretation.
Early in my teaching career I published several books on logic. The Anatomy of Argument [University Press of America] was widely used by various State universities. To the Point: Effective Business Communication (no longer available) applied the principles of logic to business communication.